Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wanna Ride???

This if for all you single ladies out there. Yes he is single, he owns a BIKE and he IS a PILOT. He actually can take you for a ride.
I can only do this because he is basically my brother-in-law. Brother to the Weeks family from a few days ago. My sister is married to his brother and he is like family to me. He was a lot of fun to take pictures of and at the end he loosened up a bit.
I did this photo shoot for his mother for Christmas. She is going to love them. Isn't he a great model. Check out his slide show for more information.

SLIDE SHOW













































3 comments:

Ann-Marie Photography said...

your pictures look great. I'm glad you commented on my blog because now I get to comment on yours!!! I also have to say I'm getting a new camera...so goodbye noise and hello clarity.

Torrie Nicholas said...

Hey Celeste. GREAT Job!! How old is this single man. My sister is still single. Although she lives in Boise. So I see you have Photoshop now? Someday I'll catch up to everyone. :)

Kassie and Hunter said...

Celeste!!
i'm single!! Would he ever go out with a girl who has a child??? :)
-Kassie